Monday, July 4, 2011

God ! Millions bats attacked !



I gonna kill you

I was stunned to see that. It is an image that I've never seen before in my life. Millions of bats are moving through me. My legs shake. My heartbeat is irregular. Wait, in my pocket there‘s a important device hidden…Where is it…Ahh I got it. I quickly pick it out and pointing to bat train. I take a shot shot shot shot…But damn film off !!!









Story I told, It’s not scary at all. It’s just an amazing of wildlife that Millions of bats living together in a cave. And it’s time to meal they going to fly together as a train so long like some film of Hollywood which there are many insects or animals killed human! Ah…what a scary that is?
But Millions of bats here no attacked human or traveler. They don’t care us at all…   

This trip calls Millions bats at Khao Chong Pran Temple


Located at Khao Chong Pran Temple, Tao Pun, Photharam, Ratchaburi province.
Information : At 18.00 o'clock, Every day, There are 100 million bats fly out of the cave together as the longest line of sight. The tourists who come to watch very excited. Bats will fly out of the cave is almost 18:00 o'clock. It takes about 3 hours Bats fly out no remain. Which they will fly towards the sea by a long line and they will return to the cave at 03 - 05.00 o'clock.
How to go there ; From Bangkok to Ratchaburi province. You can choose two ways. Petchkasem Road (National Highway 4) through Nakhon Pathom to Ratchaburi province. Or into Royal Rachachonnanee street. (Pinklao - Nakornchaisri) (National Highway 338) through Nakhon Pathom to Ratchaburi province. Then to Photharam. (Highway 3080). Runs about 5 kilometers across MaeKlong bridge. It will then find three separate. Turn left and follow Highway 3089 about 12 kilometers to the Khao Chong Pran Temple (on roadside).
When should I go there ; Can be visited every day. At 18.00 o'clock. Nearby.There are many attractions else. The recommended in next time. (that are not Thai lady or Thai cutie)
 
Oops bat to get out almost no remain but I have not put new film in my camera. Hey wait me please I am traveler of your country. Waiting for me shot. Please...

your Thailand Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment